Jewellery shop Chopard
Louis - Ulysse Chopard founded his factory in 1860 in the town Sonvillier in Swiss valley Jura. In 1963 the family Scheufele bought the company and opened the head office in Geneva. Since that time CHOPARD is one of the most famous jewellery and watch brands in the world. There are 1950 employees of the company all over the world. They control the whole process of the production and selling of its goods. There are 1500 shops of the company and 130 own boutiques all over the world. 30 different professions on 4 production grounds are used for the production. The employees improve their skills regularly on the courses. CHOPARD has a very good reputation thanks the well-known collections such as “Happy Diamonds", "Happy Sport" and the watch collection L.U.C.
Respect and social responsibility are two base principles of this company. That is why CHOPARD take part in charities WWF and Elton John AIDS. CHOPARD is also the partner of Cannes international film festival and the exhibition of classic cars La Mille Miglia and El Grand Prix de Monaco Historique
Psg. de Gracia, 78
Tel.: (+34) 934 675 436